Wednesday, July 29, 2009


I am doing a one-minute video series. Starting from today I will create a one-minute video study and post it on my blog here. Feel free to view and comment!

So ADF is over. It was so enriching, diverse, intense, and amazing. I loved it, though I would have planned it differently if I had known what I was getting myself into. I've come to re-evaluate my own creative process, what I want to say and how I want to say it as an artist. Faye was so inspiring - her confidence and passion for what she believes in. I've met young artists there who are just as passionate as me if not more. I've had amazing conversations about life, about art, about love. I heard the most honest and genuine comments for me as a person, for my dancing, and for my work. Thank you my beloved ADF community. 

No comments:

Yina Ng Dance

Yina Ng Video